Please consider becoming a sponsor for the Illinois Sections of the ACS State Fair project.
In return for sponsorship:
- We will post the name of your organization and a link to your web page on our "Sponsors" page.
- We will include your company name/logo on a posterboard at the entrance to our State Fair tent.
- We will include your company logo on the label of the resource CD we hand out to over 400 teachers and educators that visit our tent.
- We will include your company name and web link on a Sponsors Page on the CD.
- We will display in the tent any suitable non-sales literature you would like to provide.
You may become a sponsor by donating any amount of money that you feel comfortable with. You may make a sponsor's donation through the offices of any Local Section of the ACS in Illinois. Or, you may send your donation to the Chicago Local Section office at:
Drive, Suite 312
Park Ridge, IL 60068
Attention: Gail Wilkening
If you have any questions, please contact Gail Wilkening above or Milt Levenberg at 847-680-1223. Thank you for your interest in supporting the ACS outreach program at the State Fair.